Dr. M.R. Jhanwar
MD Psychiatry , Founder Trustee
- He is first private practitioner psychiatrist in Varanasi since 1973.
- He established psychiatry as speciality among the upcoming doctors.
- He has now 4+ decades of experience of over 2, 00,000 patients.
- Currently he is Chairman of Deva Institute of Healthcare & Research Pvt
- Limited (DIHR), Durgakund, Varanasi.
Dr. Venu Gopal Jhanwar
MD Psychiatry, Managing Trustee
- He is Head of the Department at Deva Institute of Healthcare & Research Pvt. Ltd. with over two decades of clinical experience.
- He is consultant at SARVAM Global Healthcare, LLP
- He is researcher and conducted over more than 100 trials.
- He is serving as Board of Director of International Psycho-geriatric Association, and position holder in various national international organisations.
- He is actively involved in teaching and rehabilitation activities.
- He has served free of cost in Government run old age homes and women homes in Varanasi.
Dr. E. Mohandas
MD Psychiatry, Trustee
- Dr. E Mohandas is currently associated with Sun Medical Centre as Consultant since 3 years.
- Dr. E Mohandas is an eminent Psychiatrist from Kerala specialising in Adult and Biological Psychiatry.
- He accomplished his MBBS from Calicut Medical College and MD (Psychiatry) from the prestigious AIIMS, New Delhi.
- He has won numerous accolades and appreciation for his performance and leadership skills.
- He is the first Indian to chair the WPA section for developing countries, and the South Asia Forum International, which covers 18 countries.
- He is also the first Indian to co-ordinate Indo-Srilanka, Indo-Malaysia, Indo-Bangladesh and Indo-Pakistan CME and Training programmes in addition to being the first Indian Director for education and training for ‘Medical Bioethics and Bioethics for the UNESCO Asia Pacific Bioethics Network.
Dr. E Mohandas is the first Psychiatrist from Kerala-
- To start PG Training Programme in Psychiatry under Indian Psychiatric Society-South Zone.
- To become the World Psychiatric Association Zonal representative for South Asia (covering 10 countries 2008-2011).
- To conduct basic Neurosciences Training programme/PG CME under IPS-Kerala Branch.
- To be in the Editorial board of Aisan Journal of Psychiatry.
Dr. Rajesh Nagpal
MD Psychiatry, Trustee
- Dr. Rajesh Nagpal is presently Consultant Neuro-Psychiatrist and psychotherapist at Manobal Klinik, RAjouri Garden, Delhi.
- He has done his Post Graduate from PGIMER, Chandigarh
- He is doing his own Private Practice since 1991
- He is Honorary Visiting Faculty in Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore.
- He is consultant of the project – The impact of yoga supplementation on cognitive function among Indian outpatients with schizophrenia funded by National Institute of Health, USA. And project an Valacyclovir augmentation for cognitive and functional remediation in schizophrenia: Replication and Extension funded by Stanley Medical Research Institute, USA
- He is Chairman National Advisory Board of Indian Association of Private Psychiatry, Indian Association of Biological Psychiatry
- He is Director of BANAI (Behavioral & Neuroscience Academy of India)
- He is President of Society For Bipolar Disorders
- He is Steering Committee Member of North Indian Bioethics unit of the Asia Pacific Bioethics Network of the UNESCO Chair
- He is Asst. Secy. General of Indian Global Psychiatric Initiative
Mrs. Sushma Kothari
- She has completed her post-graduation from Shri Jain PG College, Bikaner, University of Rajasthan.
- Home Maker by profession she is ideal and inspiration for many. She is the lady with strong determination dedicated her life for welfare of Samaj.
- She is active member of Maheswari Samaj and participates in cultural events as organsier.
- She has 5+ years of experience in organising, managing and executing successful activities at Society level.
Mrs. Mohini Jhanwar
Chief Executive Officer
She has completed her Graduation in commerce. Currently she is Director of Deva Institute.
She is “Internal Complaint Committee Member”of BHU which functions as a civil court.
She has 10+ years of experience on gender issues, women empowerment and child care.
She is honoured by:
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose National Award by Vishal Bharat Sansthan
- FICCI_FLO Women Award of Uttar Pradesh,
- Anokhi Club Star plus Award from Hindustan Times (2014),
- Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM-Mirchi Lady Achievers Award (2015),
- Udgam Utkrisht Puraskar by Udgam Sansthan (2016),
- Kashi Shakti Award (2016),
- Eastern Bhoomika Awrad (2018)
- Achievement Award by CIRC, Varanasi Branch of The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) (2018)
- Since last three years she is popular in HT Women Awards Nomination